We have developed our ‘Introduction to Witchcraft’ development circle to run once a month, in the evening, for three months and this is taking place again this year.
It can be an introduction for those who are starting out on their own who wish to learn more the craft and develop their own personal practice.
Also, for anyone looking at applying to become part of our coven it is an essential first part of your training.
We like to spread this over three months to give time and space for personal reflection, exploration and reading. The coven elders will be available for any questions that may arise during the three months.
The course is run by our coven and is based on our own tradition and our own personal views of witchcraft. We encourage everyone to explore and study on their own so please be prepared to do this.
You need to be prepared to engage with the course, as it will involve discussions and practical work.
The Next Course Dates
Wednesday 10th May 2017
Wednesday 14th June 2017
Wednesday 12th July 2017
£20 for all three sessions, payable in advance.
Earth Spirit Healing Gardens
5 Stamford Street
7.30 – 10.00
How to Book
Follow the link below for online booking or visit Earth Spirit Healing Gardens and pay in person.
- Places are limited and on a first come first served basis
- If you do not attend or cancel less than 7 days before the event the charge is non refundable (This is because it is unlikely that we can resell your place so close to the event, this way, if people cancel, the course can still go ahead.)
- Attending the course does not necessarily mean acceptance into the coven
- You must be over 25 yrs of age
- The course is based on our own personal practice and experience and is not intended as training into any other tradition.
- By booking a place on the workshop, you are agreeing to the above terms.
- Apologies for the notes but over the years experience has taught us many things about running events and thanks for your understanding