Thanks so much to all of you who have taken time to contact us over the last few weeks. We’ve had more messages than usual and we will hopefully contact you all in the next few days.
We will be going dark for the first three months of this year, using the time to reconnect, reintegrate and deepen our group mind after the interruptions and ravages of Covid during the last two years. So we will be hiding away in the darkness of the woods, and will not be accepting any new members.
Our very successful Introduction to Witchcraft Circle will be repeated this year hopefully starting the last Wednesday in April. Applications to be added to mailing list are now open. Please send a message ( we will need an email) or email if you are interested and you will receive updates when details are finalised and bookings are open.
Taking place once a month, in the evening, for three months, beginning in April 2022. For anyone looking at applying to become part of our coven it is an essential first part of your training. The course is based on our own tradition and our own personal views of witchcraft. We encourage everyone to explore and study on their own. You need to be prepared to engage with the course, as it will involve discussions and practical work
Next Course Dates:April 2022 -TBC
Cost: £16 for all three sessions, payable in advance.
Venues: Woodland in Stockport/Tameside area & Earth Spirit Healing Gardens, Stalybridge.
- Places are limited and on a first come first served basis
- If you do not attend or cancel less than 7 days before the event the charge is non refundable
- Attending the course does not necessarily mean acceptance into the coven
- You must be over 25yrs of age, not suitable for children or animals under any circumstances.
- The course is based on our own personal practice and experience and is not intended as training into any other tradition.
You can contact us via email: email@example.com
Or complete the contact form to register your interest