Introduction to Witchcraft Circle 2022
Our ‘Earth Magic and Witchcraft’ development circle returns for 2022.
Taking place once a month, in the evening, for three months, beginning in April 2022.
Get out into the woods, discover the magic of the earth, learn some basics of witchcraft and meet like minded folk round a fire.
It can be an introduction for those who are starting out on their own who wish to learn more the craft and develop their own personal practice, or a chance to catch up and meet others if you are a more experienced practitioner.
For anyone looking at applying to become part of our coven it is an essential first part of your training.
We like to spread this over three months to give time and space for personal reflection, exploration and reading. The coven members will be available for any questions.
The course is based on our own tradition and our own personal views of witchcraft. We encourage everyone to explore and study on their own.
You need to be prepared to engage with the course, as it will involve discussions and practical work.
Run by Elderthorn, an established witchcraft group. For more information see our website.
The first evening meeting will take place outside, what ever the weather. It will be in a woodland in the Stockport/Tameside area. The exact location will be emailed to you when you have purchased your ticket. There are no facilities or toilets and it is a short walk from the car park.
Next Course Dates
Wednesday 27th April 2022
Wednesday 25th May 2022
Wednesday 27th June 2022
£19.50 for all three sessions, payable in advance.
First meeting -Outside space
Meet in car park. In Stockport/Tameside area.
Details given after booking.
Earth Spirit Healing Gardens
5 Stamford Street
7.30 – 9.30
How to Book
To pay online here:
Click on the SELECT A DATE, choose one date and then click TICKETS then choose your payment method.
Or pay in person at
Earth Spirit Healing Gardens,
5 Stamford Road, Stalybridge
- Places are limited and on a first come first served basis
- If you do not attend or cancel less than 7 days before the event the charge is non refundable (This is because it is unlikely that we can resell your place so close to the event, this way, if people cancel, the course can still go ahead.)
- Eventbrite fees are non refundable
- Attending the course does not necessarily mean acceptance into the coven
- You must be over 25yrs of age, not suitable for children under any circumstances.
- The course is based on our own personal practice and experience and is not intended as training into any other tradition.
2 thoughts on “Introduction to Witchcraft Circle”
Thank you so much for inviting me but unfortunately it is too far for me as I live in Derbyshire. Do you know of any Covens or groups in my area that you would recommend as I am struggling to find one. Blessed Be 🌛🌕🌜
That’s a shame, sorry Don’t know of any covens or groups in your rhea. Try the Pagan Federation as I think there might be a moot around you. xx